Finally have me a son!

/ Finally have me a son! #11  
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to hear of your good fortune and happiness. What did you name him?

Eddie

/ Finally have me a son! #12  
Congratulations glad to here all are doing well:thumbsup:

/ Finally have me a son! #13  
Congratulations!!!!!

I have a daughter that is almost 8 and a son that is almost 3. They are both special in their own ways.

Treasure these times, because before you know it he'll be grown up. As Harv said girls usually take to daddy and boys usually take to momma. Don't worry though, he'll be sure to love your tractor and any other equipment you have. It's funny that one of the first words that my son said was truck. Man does he love trucks and tractors.

Well, enough rambling.....

Chris

/ Finally have me a son! #16  
Congratulations ! You should be stoked ! Now you will begin to build the memories and they last forever..My baby son will be 41 yrs. old next month and we talk on the phone every day and he lives next door with his wonderful wife and our grand daughter..Indeed life is good ! You have much to look forward to.

/ Finally have me a son! #17  
Kathy and I both send congratulations, Kyle. Like Eddie, I'm also wondering what is your new son's name.

/ Finally have me a son! #18  
congrats Kyle....my boy has twin boys that will be 2 in Jun....Time sure goes by quick...Enjoy your kids to the max ...they don't stay kids for long.

/ Finally have me a son!
Wow, thanks for the replies and tips. I really appreciate all you folks well wishes and good to hear from y'all. I do plan on enjoying him. I have 2 girls also, 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. The 4 year old is thrilled and beaming about having a baby brother. The 2 year old is still not so sure about the whole dynamics taking place.

His name is James Austin. He is named after my late brother, another late friend and his great grandpaw. Tonight is his 1st night home and I think he's already a mama's boy...:D

Poor Elizabeth could sure use a few hours of sleep.