Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010!

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #11  
Congratulations Robert! Of all your 6500+ posts, I've probably read 90% of them. I suspect I've seen every picture you ever posted as well. Whether it be your early posts about your whitetail deer farm or your later posts about your daughter and your vineyards, your contributions are always timely and interesting. I'm thrilled that you've been selected and that we can see a little more about your operation and plans for the future.:thumbsup:

I find it amusing when some of my old threads resurface. There are a lot of friends that we both use to talk to on here that no longer are with us or visit here anymore and I get reminded of that when I see their posts in old threads. Gosh I feel old:laughing:

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #12  
Robert: congratulations!! Does this mean you are now president of the local chapter?

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #13  
Good Show Robert; Congratulations.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #14  
Very interesting interview. And I, too, have certainly enjoyed the information you've shared, Robert. Congratulations! A well deserved honor.

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #15  
Robert: congratulations!! Does this mean you are now president of the local chapter?

No, way too busy to be president of my own house

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #16  
Robert, I was pleased to see that you are member of the month.

A well deserved honour and a bonus for the rest of us to see and read more about your life, work and interests.

Keep up the good work.

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #17  
Congrats to you Robert..old timer.;)
I enjoy your posting over the years and looking forward to many more. :)

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #18  
Good choice, congratulations Robert. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MarkV

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #19  
Congratulations Robert! I also enjoyed the interview article. Two things that come to mind that speak highly of you is that you're not only a farmer but a great dad! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Two very important jobs. Thanks for all of the input on the forum as well.

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #20  
Grape Job Robert!!! :thumbsup:

(sorry, couldn't resist)
:laughing: