honesty of a child

/ honesty of a child #1  

crusty 1

Platinum Member
Over the weekend my 5 year old grandson said to me(granpa when I,m 60 you,ll be dead),and that will make me sad.Well kiddo I won,t be too pleased myself:laughing:Dave

/ honesty of a child #2  
Over the weekend my 5 year old grandson said to me(granpa when I,m 60 you,ll be dead),and that will make me sad.Well kiddo I won,t be too pleased myself:laughing:Dave

Got to love how kids speak their mind.

/ honesty of a child #4  
When I was about 9 years old, I said something similar to my dad. He calmly explained to me that there are lots of things that can happen and that I might die before him. Boy! That was comforting... Sheesh!:rolleyes: My dad had such a way with words.:laughing:

/ honesty of a child #5  
my plan is to live for ever. . . so far so good and i won't know if i fail:)

/ honesty of a child
Darn kids,I hate to admit I,m a very proud granpa but the things they come up with!I just hope in years to come they have fond memories of me and our time together,I do my best to teach them and it must be working cuz my kids tell me that I,m the boss when they are here.They keep coming back too!But I can,t think of a better value to leave behind:thumbsup:Dave

/ honesty of a child #7  
Cute..mouth of babes. :)

/ honesty of a child
When I was about 9 years old, I said something similar to my dad. He calmly explained to me that there are lots of things that can happen and that I might die before him. Boy! That was comforting... Sheesh!:rolleyes: My dad had such a way with words.:laughing:

Jim, if I recall,my dad told me more than once he,d kill me,lesson learned!I,ll be going to see the old goat soon.Make the trip every year,he,ll be 88 and doing well and we still kid about the dumb old days.He always asks me(you up to the trip old timer).Gotta love it!:)Dave

/ honesty of a child #9  
When my 98 year old grandmother passed away we were all at the funeral. My nephew, who was about 6 or so, was up at the casket with his grandmother. After a while his grandmother says to him "Well, I guess you could just say she's sleeping." He paused for a moment and then replied "Or you could just say she's dead, grandma." From the mouths of babes. :laughing:

/ honesty of a child
When my 98 year old grandmother passed away we were all at the funeral. My nephew, who was about 6 or so, was up at the casket with his grandmother. After a while his grandmother says to him "Well, I guess you could just say she's sleeping." He paused for a moment and then replied "Or you could just say she's dead, grandma." From the mouths of babes. :laughing:

Thanks mossroad,I needed a chuckle tonight and that gave it to me,in fact giggle every few minutes.No kiddin from the mouthes of babes:laughing:Dave