Sophie

/ Sophie #1  

crusty 1

Platinum Member
I want to thank all of you for your kind thoughts regarding the loss of my beloved[Abbie] a true and honest best friend for 13&1/2 years.Things move forward and my new best friend Sophie will be here July 30th.The Baxter Black video says it all,just a dog!If you believe a dog is just a dog save yourself from the heartache and get a pet worm.Happier days are to come without losing the fond memories of days gone bye.I,ll be waiting at the bridge little girl.

/ Sophie #2  
I want to thank all of you for your kind thoughts regarding the loss of my beloved[Abbie] a true and honest best friend for 13&1/2 years.Things move forward and my new best friend Sophie will be here July 30th.The Baxter Black video says it all,just a dog!If you believe a dog is just a dog save yourself from the heartache and get a pet worm.Happier days are to come without losing the fond memories of days gone bye.I,ll be waiting at the bridge little girl.

Our thoughts are with you Crusty. Yes, ol' Baxter can tell it like no one can!

/ Sophie
Thanks Jay,It has taken a while to get out of my funk but I now look forward to a new best buddy:)Dave

/ Sophie #4  
Hey Crusty we would all like some pictures of Sophie when she arrives. :)

/ Sophie
Hey Crusty we would all like some pictures of Sophie when she arrives. :)

You got it,pics will be coming,iffin I can figure it out.I,ll probably be asking for instruction when the time comes.Got a new digital camera and haven,t mastered it all yet:confused2:Dave

/ Sophie #6  
What kind is she?
I will be a shetland sheepdog owner forever- sure do love the breed!

/ Sophie
What kind is she?
I will be a shetland sheepdog owner forever- sure do love the breed!

Steve,what you just said!Shetland sheepdog.No way can you have had this great dog and want for anything else.Loving,loyale,easy to train and smarter than a good share of their masters:laughing:I never had Abbie on a leash,didn,t need to as she never left my side.I,v always had deer and other critters near the house that she learned to just watch and never bothered.House broke in about 10 days.Yes great breed indeed.Good watch dog as they are very vocal to people coming but never aggresive.If Sophie is half the dog Abbie was I,ll be a happy camper,all they seem to need is to be near you and they are happy.So yes sable and white shelties for me:thumbsup:Dave