Happy Birthday To Me

/ Happy Birthday To Me #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
Today, I turned 56... stuffed peppers, baked salmon and scalloped taters for diner. All my family is here... haven't had a job in five years... Going back to the Philippines in December... Daughters passport arrived in the mail this week... She starts College on monday, son finishes College next year. Looks like I'll go to the Rockingham County Fair tomorrow and eat fair food and watch the East Coast Tractor Pulls. Life is good!

mark

/ Happy Birthday To Me #2  
Wishing you many..many more trips around the sun..you young whipper snapper. :)

/ Happy Birthday To Me #3  
Yep, like Thomas said, we wish you youngsters all the best. We have a fair going here right now, but with hundred degree temperatures in the daytime down to a low of about 80 before dawn, I don't think I'd want to go.;)

/ Happy Birthday To Me #4  
Attaboy Mark! Happy B'day and good for you. Enjoy the life you deserve. Nuthin' wrong with that.:thumbsup:

/ Happy Birthday To Me #5  
happy birthday! :thumbsup:

/ Happy Birthday To Me
Just got better... Wife said she will go to the tractor pulls with me tomorrow night.

mark

/ Happy Birthday To Me #7  
Just got better... Wife said she will go to the tractor pulls with me tomorrow night.

mark

be sure to get pictures. :thumbsup::)

/ Happy Birthday To Me #8  
Happy Birthday :thumbsup:

/ Happy Birthday To Me #10  
This thread slipped under my radar. Happy belated birthday Mark. Hope you had a good one:thumbsup:

Mark