Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #11  
Congratulations Rob it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #12  
Congrats Rob and nice write-up :thumbsup:
like the idea of member spotlights it helps to know who you are "talking" to. :D

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #13  
Interesting BIO Rob. Congrats to you and Ms. :thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #14  
Congrats Rob! :thumbsup: you deserve it. :thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #15  
Congratulations Rob. You're one of the main guys that I follow on here and look forward to each and every one of your projects. I'm really looking forward to seeing some pics of your pond project!!!

It was a pleasure to have met you and seen fist hand so many of your projects. Of course, with all that you've done since then, I'm thinking another trip out there would be a lot of fun.

I can't imagine you at 242 pounds. That's unreal. What where you lifting in competition? The other surprise is that you were born in Indonesia. I lived in Jakarta for 16 months as an Embassy Marine.

Eddie

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #16  
What a great choice! I've always enjoyed reading your posts, Rob. You and your wife have a lot to be proud of.

Congrats!

Joe

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #17  
Congratulations Rob! What a great suprise to find the link to the article in my Email this morning. TBN has made another outstanding choice for their Member of the Month!

Thanks for the help you've given me on the projects I've had. One of these days Merry and I are going to make it down your way to visit and see everything you guys have done.:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #18  
Congratulations. I really enjoyed reading the write up. Nice place you have made there!!! :thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #19  
Congratulations, the home build and everything else you've contributed has been the best.

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #20  
Congratulations to you Rob on being the member of the month. I really enjoyed reading your bio. Having a great wife is it's self a great reward. I know I'm fortunate that way as well.

You've made some great accomplishments in your life and I tip my lid to you for doing so. You've gained a lot of respect here at TBN and it looks good on you sir. :)

Stay well. Paul