Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #21  
Rob, Im happy to see you get this recognition. I am impressed by your many accomplishments, and value highly the contributions you make to the forum. Thank you for those, and also the helpful information on tapers you provided me recently.
Good going!
larry

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #22  
Rob,

Congrats on Member of the Month. I have always enjoyed you threads and projects and have picked up several great ideas from you. It was also a very interesting reading about you in your Member of the Month profile. You were a power lifter at one time, so was I, won a few trophies. Competed in the 190-220 lb class. What were your best lifts?

/ Congratulations Rob- 3RRL Member of the Month for September 2010 #24  
OMG, I can't believe you guys ... I'm floored !!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and many kind words (too many to mention) over the years. I've made many, many friends in TBN, several I have met in person. This is a great honor to me to be selected by Muhammad, but more so, the friendship from each and everyone of you guys.

Jay, thank you for starting this thread.
I didn't even know about it and just happened on it today while I was reading the posts. I know I haven't posted much lately, but I did just get through posting another project just completed in the Customization forum.
Again, many thanks to all !!!
Rob-