Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010!

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #11  
Congrats - great writeup and pics!

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #12  
Congrats Jay :thumbsup: Hope you get more rain than snow out of the next storm system!

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #13  
Thanks again guys!:thumbsup: Like I said before, I feel a little out of sorts by it. I'm honored to be included and humbled by the gesture. This is a great site. Thanks.:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #14  
Congratulations Jay!!

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #16  
congrats!! Love the picture of riding horses in the mountains! Reminds me of when I go riding in colorado.

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #17  
Congratulations Jay!!!!!!

I just read your write up and enjoyed getting to know you. Looks like you have a real nice place there.

Eddie

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #18  
congrats!! Love the picture of riding horses in the mountains! Reminds me of when I go riding in colorado.

Congratulations Jay!!!!!!

I just read your write up and enjoyed getting to know you. Looks like you have a real nice place there.

Eddie

Thanks again guys! I'm still baffled by it. I feel like I haven't "earned my wings" around here yet.

Oh! and the pics of some of the riding WAS in Colorado, South of La Veta to be exact.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Jay Stewart - Member of the Month for December, 2010! #19  
Thanks again guys! I'm still baffled by it. I feel like I haven't "earned my wings" around here yet.

Oh! and the pics of some of the riding WAS in Colorado, South of La Veta to be exact.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

There's a song about La Veta pass...
I go riding near Gunnison.