Hi Eddie Walker

/ Hi Eddie Walker #1  

ampa

Gold Member
Hi Eddie....any recent pic's of the lake?....Ampa

Last edited:
   / Hi Eddie Walker #2  
Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed your post. It's kind of brown everywhere right now, and I haven't been able to get a pic that I like. This picture is from last week while I was hoping for a sunset that never happened.

Eddie

Attachments

• 2705.jpg
    2705.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 191
   / Hi Eddie Walker
Thanks Eddie for the reply back....I'm quite sure you'll get that sunset shot your lookin' for very soon..... as for the lake looks like your hard work and machinery break downs all paid off in the process....I followed your project from the very start and wondered how it looks now days....it been quite awhile since this all began.... like they say.....a picture in worth a thousand words.......Ampa <> :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Hi Eddie Walker #4  
Thanks Eddie for the reply back....I'm quite sure you'll get that sunset shot your lookin' for very soon..... as for the lake looks like your hard work and machinery break downs all paid off in the process....I followed your project from the very start and wondered how it looks now days....it been quite awhile since this all began.... like they say.....a picture in worth a thousand words.......Ampa <> :thumbsup:
Hi ampa how are you feeling now?