Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #1  

jayste

Veteran Member
"Sold the 1/4 of a 1/4 but still tractorin' "
Tractor
2004 Kubota M4800 SU
Congratulations Walt! Nice write up. It's always nice to read something about one of TBN's members that we don't already know. I've always enjoyed your input and info that you've shared here. Again, congrats for being TBN's first MOM for 2011!:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #2  
Congrats Walt!!!
I'm feeling some intellectual warm in your posts while reading them.
Good luck and happy New Year!

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #3  
Congratulations, Walt. It's an interesting write-up and some pretty pictures. Nice place you have. I always regretted not becoming fluent in Spanish (one year of Spanish my sophomore year), but there's no way I'd ever be able to compete with you in languages.

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #4  
Well, well, well. . . look what the chickens scratched up!:laughing:

Congratulations Walt!:thumbsup: Your house and setting are beautiful, and it's great to know much more about you. This day and time, I think your language skills are something we all envy. I hope you inspire your tutored students to expand their language skills. I would love to have had a mentor to encourage me to learn more languages from an early age. Knowing only one language is a "wall" you build around yourself.

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #5  
Congradulations!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #6  
Congratulations!!!

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #7  
Who knew he had it in him ????? :confused:

/ Congratulations Walt- Irvingj TBN Member of The Month for January 2011 #8  
Thanks, guys. Like Jay, I was a bit surprised when I was asked if I'd fill out a questionnaire thing for MOM... I figured it would be in a "bank" of some sort for years. (Only took me a month to find the time to put it together!)

I replied that I felt there were many more who were more deserving than I. But.. I'll also admit that I feel very honored to have received that recognition from the only forum that I've ever participated in to any extent. I'm still finding my way around the site, too, and just came across this thread this evening. It was a bit of a shock, to say the least! :eek:

Thanks again for all the kind words.