Update

/ Update
Thanks oh' so much CBW1999...I really enjoyed reading that artical....this townhouse + utilites that I'm livin' in is way too expensive for me to get by on a $1300.00 old age government check

I got to think towards a seniors geared to income apartment by myself with no more chores to do would be more my style now days..... first I got to get rid of all my good stuff and junk + my bills which I'm doin'.... and try and live out the rest of my life and just take it easy from now on

@ age 70 my health is gettin' worse every year....so nows the time to bite the bullet and get into a seniors apartment quickly as possible...Ampa

/ Update #42  
Hey ampa... great to see you back and posting on TBN. :thumbsup: We're glad you're here. :D

/ Update #43  
@ age 70 my health is gettin' worse every year....so nows the time to bite the bullet and get into a seniors apartment quickly as possible

I'll wish you luck with that. Some of those places are pretty nice. My wife's widowned sister (71 years old; one day older than me:laughing:) lives in one in West Virginia, next to a strip mall with just about all the shopping she needs within walking distance. And they have lots of group activities she participates in. And one of my e-mail buddies is the father of one of my sons-in-law and he and his wife are in one in Ohio that sounds like a luxury resort even though the cost is income based.