Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #1  

jayste

Veteran Member
"Sold the 1/4 of a 1/4 but still tractorin' "
Tractor
2004 Kubota M4800 SU
   / Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #2  
Congratulations Jake!!! Great Article!!! :thumbsup: :) :drink:

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #3  
Congratulations Jake! You are one of those young men who makes us all aware how important it is to pass on information to the next generation(s). I'm sure you know that your mechanical skills are far above most young folks your age. It's a pleasure to have you here on TBN. I assure you that you give back as much as you get. We are all happy to say we know you and proud of your accomplishments.:thumbsup::)

EDIT: Of course, I zeroed in on mechancal skills, but your ability to communicate in writing and your art are rare talents as well. You are a very well-rounded individual.

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #4  
Congratulations Jake! You are one of those young men who makes us all aware how important it is to pass on information to the next generation(s). I'm sure you know that your mechanical skills are far above most young folks your age. It's a pleasure to have you here on TBN. I assure you that you give back as much as you get. We are all happy to say we know you and proud of your accomplishments.:thumbsup::)

EDIT: Of course, I zeroed in on mechancal skills, but your ability to communicate in writing and your art are rare talents as well. You are a very well-rounded individual.

Well said! :)

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #5  
Jinman,

Too bad TBN wasn't around back about 1966, I was 15 years old and helping my dad do his farming using his Ford Jubilee when I wasn't in school. Might have had a fair shot at winning Member of the Month back then, but today, us old guys are pretty much disqualified when it comes to MOTM because of the young fellers like Kyle and Jake....:laughing:

I'm just jealous, that's all...CONGRATULATIONS JAKE, and CONGRATULATIONS to you Kyle, although a month late...when you get to be 90 years old like me you are slow to catch onto things....:laughing:

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #6  
Well done Jake! Good choice again by TBN.

MarkV

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #7  
Congratulations, Jake. Besides the farming, tractors, and mechanical skills, we see that you're a very good photographer, too.

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #8  
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #9  
Thanks guys! :)

/ Congratulations to Jake Lorenz- JohnDeere 3720 TBN Member Of The Month April 2011 #10  
Jinman,

Too bad TBN wasn't around back about 1966, I was 15 years old and helping my dad do his farming using his Ford Jubilee when I wasn't in school. Might have had a fair shot at winning Member of the Month back then, but today, us old guys are pretty much disqualified when it comes to MOTM because of the young fellers like Kyle and Jake...

JD,

Al Gore hadn't invented the internet then.

Jake,

Congrats.

Chris