Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #21  
Congrats RadarTech! A N.C. fellow done well and a Camp Lejeune one I suppose? on top of that!

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #22  
om21braz said:
Congrats RadarTech! A N.C. fellow done well and a Camp Lejeune one I suppose? on top of that!

Thanks!

Sorry my friend I was an air winger...

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #24  
Good for you RT. It's refreshing to hear someone who is so dedicated to the Marine Corp and being active in veteran's organizations. We hope to see you finish that tractor cave soon. Congratulations!:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #26  
   / Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #27  
Congrats:thumbsup: So how does one achieve such status :D

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #28  
now now Radar don"t let this go to your head and get all snooty on me. LOL congrats bro you deserve it. zman :D

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #29  
Congrats:thumbsup: So how does one achieve such status :D

ya know... I really don't have any idea...
But somewhere lurking in the shadows is this quiet man behind the curtain pulling cords and pressing buttons and my friends on the Chronicles know something about this man of mystery....

All I know is that I feel honored to have been nominated and selected to be the MOTM....

:)
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

aRT

/ Congratulations to RadarTech (a.k.a. RT) - Member Of The Month May 2011 #30  
now now Radar don"t let this go to your head and get all snooty on me. LOL congrats bro you deserve it. zman :D

Why Z why would I do that?
:laughing:

regardless.. I did little.. and as I said.... I just feel humbled to be out here....

May my little advice help and my humor help bring a smile too!

just remember not to fill that bucket too much and tilt it back and dump it on ya, cause it hurts!!!

Or at least that is what Cyril told me.... :)