My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
No, not really. It was the last day of school and awards day. She is going into the 4th grade this fall. She got 16 metals and achievement certificates today. Most only got 2 or 3. We are really proud of her and what she has accomplished. She has wonderful and supportive parents and I am sure that helps her a lot. Here are some pics of of the metals, certificates and ribbons. Ken Sweet a Proud Papaw

Attachments

• lyndseyawards5-27-11certificates1.JPG
    lyndseyawards5-27-11certificates1.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 181
  • lyndseyawards5-27-11certificates2.JPG
    lyndseyawards5-27-11certificates2.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 164
  • lyndseyawards5-27-11moremedals.JPG
    lyndseyawards5-27-11moremedals.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 159
   / My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #2  
AAAWWWWW. Enjoy family every day!

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #3  
That's great Ken! Congrats on a great grandkid :thumbsup:

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #4  
Looks like she's got a small loader bucket full! Congratulations Ken.

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #5  
congratulations to Lindsey and her parents, and maybe even her grandpa.;)

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #6  
I can tell that Lyndsey is an over-achiever. I hope she continues to "embarrass" you throughout her school and college. Nice work!:thumbsup:

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today
Thanks to all of you. Lyndsey is a special child. The 17 yr old Granddaughter, a Junior in High School has a weighted GPA of 4.8 and is hoping to get a academic scholarship to a nice college. Her Mother was Valedictorian of her class, So I know where she gets her smarts :) Ken Sweet

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #8  
OK, i can see there needs to be some balance. She is OBVIOUSLY the student that throws the grading curve for the rest of the students... Best reign her in some..
Congrats!
Steve

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #9  
Ain't grandkids Great!!!!!

Charlie

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #10  
Ken- I think itis awesome that you have shared this. Another example of how strong family bonds show themselves. I would wager that you are there for a lot of events with your children and grandkids. This type of support is what will build a better country overall.

I would attend as many things as I could when I was a field supervisor but- working 30 miles away didn't help. Oddly enough, when my heart problems stopped me from working, it opened up such an incredible opportunity to become more involved in the things my kids do that I really don't often mind the fact that I cannot work!

Congraulations to your entire family!