30,000+ Posts - Wow!!!

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #11  
What was the site called before that Bird??

Will, Muhammad originally started just a Kubota tractor forum and called it Kubotasource.com but as you can see, it grew and grew and grew. Would you believe I used to read ALL the posts?:D

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #12  
Will, Muhammad originally started just a Kubota tractor forum and called it Kubotasource.com but as you can see, it grew and grew and grew. Would you believe I used to read ALL the posts?:D

I can believe it. I spend a fair bit of time reading here. I love tractor content, especially during the winter months.

At my current pace, will take me another 35 years to break 30,000!! :)
Do you get a post count for every post that you may have to alter??

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #13  
Do you get a post count for every post that you may have to alter??

I don't think so, but I don't guess I'm sure. I never think about that count until someone else mentions it.:laughing:

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #14  
Congrats!!!

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #16  
I have always enjoyed reading Bird's posts because they are informative, sometimes entertaining, sometimes humorous, and always well-written. Congrats bird, and keep posting.

Will

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!!
I have always enjoyed reading Bird's posts because they are informative, sometimes entertaining, sometimes humorous, and always well-written. Congrats bird, and keep posting.

Will

+1 :thumbsup:

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #18  
Way to go Bird.:thumbsup: Keep them coming.:)
hugs, Brandi

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #19  
Congrats on the 30,000+ Posts Bird. Now you gotta bring it up another 30,000. That would make it 60,000.

Wonder when that will happen?

Chad

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #20  
Congratulations, Bird, on the 30,000! :thumbsup:

I've been a member of this site for close to 10 years now (Where'd the time go?). At my current rate of posting I don't think I could double my post count in the next 10 years let alone reach a milestone like 30,000. :confused2::D