Prayers for my Father in law

/ Prayers for my Father in law #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
My 82 year old father in law decided to install new siding on his 2 story farm house. We all thought it was a bad idea but what do you do. He is very active for his age. My step son was helping him Tuesday afternoon when he fell off of a ladder 15 feet in the air head first. I got a call at work from my wife telling me about it and that I needed to get there quick. Luckily I was only 10 minutes away and the ambulance was there when I pulled up. He was transported to a local hospital and later transferred to a trauma center. He has a broken collar bone some broken ribs and a few broken vertabra. Sounds bad but the real problem is a heart issue they found. They believe this is why he fell. My stepson said he didn't slip. He has a long road of recovery ahead of him so please pray for him.

/ Prayers for my Father in law #2  
Prayers Sent

NAHUM 1:7 (KJV)

Boone

/ Prayers for my Father in law #4  
Wish him luck. Prayer said........

/ Prayers for my Father in law #5  
Said a prayer for him, you, the family and all the doctors and folks that come in contact with him...

/ Prayers for my Father in law #6  
We'll certainly pray for him.

/ Prayers for my Father in law #7  
Prayer has been said,

/ Prayers for my Father in law #8  
Prayers from NC for your father-in-law, you and your family.

/ Prayers for my Father in law #9  
Done. All the best to you and yours. Sounds like a tough ole fella!

/ Prayers for my Father in law
thanks for all prayers and comments. He is in therapy now. Will probably be in the hospital for 2 to 3 more weeks. He seems to be in a lot of pain but he is tough for his age. They sent a psychiatrist in and he wasn't to thrilled at first. She has been real good at helping him deal with pain though. Never thought about them being able to help out like that. His 1st reaction was I am not crazy but he has learned thats not why she is there. I am impressed with the hospital so far. I wish it was a little closer.