RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #111  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

Transit you will be missed and in my prayers..

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #112  

Just read all of the post here. Very sad that we have lost a member of TBN. May he rest in peace. I have to say that, after reading everyone of these post, it just reminds me how TBN members can be like a family. We tease each other, help each other and even on occasion argue among us just like brothers and sisters would do. But in the end, we are FAMILY, and as much as it make me feel good, I can just imagine how good Mike felt reading all of your post. I lift my hat to everyone of you guys. WE ARE FAMILY!

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #113  

Been wondering how things were going.

RIP transit. (sad):(

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #114  
RIP, Transit.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #115  
So sad to stumble across this thread. I was gone for most of the summer and it is a hard thought to not ever see a post from Transit again.

I must think to deep on things but it is really hard for me to think that he is gone, forever. RIP Transit.

salute.gif

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #116  
I am sorry to hear about the passing of TBN member Transit.
I thought it might be nice to link to his first post here on TBN.Transits First Post He was having the typical first post issues and wanting to comment on a welding discussion.
Here is his first thread he started. He was warning people about the dangers of deep frying turkeys. Transits First Thread.
Rest In Peace, Transit / Michael S. Sorrentino.

Last edited:
   / RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #117  
RIP Transit. You will be missed :(

Hopefully, doctors can find some precursers (sp) to cancer cells in the near future, as everyone has lost a loved one to the dreaded cancer. Lost my father in 2005 from skin cancer.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #118  
Sorry to hear it. Goodbye Transit. :(

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #119  
This is so sad. Rest in Peace Transit....