RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #141  
Well said Soundguy, I 'lost' a dear friend over a year and half ago..Luckily she lives on in her FB account, which a family member continues to let run. AT first I thought this was rather creapy ,but Ive come to se the good in it..I still get tears in my eyes when I visit it.
This latest loss brings to mind two members who have pased on..RIP

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #142  
A month after my father passed, I went and bought the plot next to his. I was lucky that it's was still avaliable and I've tried to get other family members to buy the others but they think I'm crazy. I'm thinking of buying it anyway and charging a little extra if they change their minds.:laughing:

I agree with the others that you need to plan for the worst while your still healthy and of sound mind. I remember how tough it was for us having to do business just a few days after my fathers death.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #143  
RIP transit,foverever young now...russ

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #144  
I found this thread to be absolutely haunting, for lack of a better description. I always knew that people who posted to forums would eventually die and their words would live on after they were gone, but to see someone announce that they are going to die, then to read that they have died, is almost too much to comprehend. Regardless, it really makes one stop for a moment to appreciate life.

RIP Transit, I never knew you, but hope you rest in peace.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #145  
yep. i'm on a couple fourms..it's always disturbing when someone you know 'leaves' int he tractor and gun forums I read..2-3 this ear alone have departed. sad...

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #146  
It is sad, we lost ChuckinNH this year and know there are other with health problems who never mention them, some very serious. Most of us fortunately don't know when we will pass, but we probably should all prepare better. I have given my wife all my passwords etc. to notify or cancel subscriptions etc. when the time comes. I certainly have no reason to believe it will be anytime soon, but we have all seen you just never know.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #147  
JUST found this. RIP Transit. I remember reading his posts and it is truly a stange thing to read something like this.

And i remember Chuckin NH name as well.