RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #11  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

Transit,

Words cannot express...

Sorry to hear the news and you will be in my prayers as well.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #12  

You are a wealth of knowledge and I always appreciate your post...

Words can't convey the full meaning of my thoughts...

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #13  

Transit,
I am praying for you and your family. You seem to be dealing with this with a lot of courage. I hope I am as strong as you when the time comes.

We lost my FIL to cancer 2 years ago, he didn't do Chemo at all when he learned the news. He said he had lived a good life and that he was ready to go be with God. He was positive and happy up until the end, it was amazing to watch.

God Bless!!!

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #14  

A good friend died of cancer of the spine a few years ago. He never told anyone he had it, and didn't take treatment as it had little chance of helping by the time he went to a doctor.

I don't know how I'd face it myself, I just know its always too soon. I'll be thinking of you, I hope good news comes your way.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #15  

Praying for You, and your Family.

Boone

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #16  

Transit,

Your a class act brother! The way you have dealt with this has shown great courage. You set a good example on how a man should be while confronting adversity.

Will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #17  

Transit
I will pray for you. I do not know how you feel but I am sorry for your situation n.
I do believe there is more after this life, give that some thought and PM me if you would like to talk to talk.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #18  

Don't give up! Your tractor buddies are pulling for you!

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #19  

Transit you have my prayers.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #20  
Transit said:
What really burns me up, is that I over heard a conversation today, no I will not drink that much water, no I will not stop eating junk food, every word out of her mouth was no, no, no, no.

So why are you here?

Transit, that is a good thing to question. Why do people want things to work but are not willing to do work? I don't know what Sloan Kettering is going to tell you. You are doing what is right for you and that is something people will respect. If you are up for it, do what you like (and can), manage your pain, and always remember "no regrets".