RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #41  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

My goodness I just read this thread. Transit, you will be in my prayers. God Bless and all the best to you.

Jim

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #42  

Transit,
Sorry to hear your condition has not improved. I have & will pray for you and yours.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #43  

Transit,
Sorry to here of your issues. I am certain God is with you and also believe if you look real hard you will see a fork in the road not the end of your travels. The older I get the more I realize the road of life is far too short. Best wishes Keith

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #44  

Transit, I'm sorry to hear that. I was not aware you were fighting cancer. You and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

Kyle

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #45  

I don't pray, but I do wish you well.

-Trout

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #46  

Transit,I met you on the post I made about my hip.I worked in nursing for 34yrs and "helped" a lot of terminal pts.My first thought is explore every option ,never give up.My second thought is Jesus never lets you bear more than you can handle,he's there for you....russ

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #47  

Transit,

The strength you show in sharing your struggle and is an inspiration to us all.

Keep up the good fight, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and may all your days be filled with the joy of living well.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #48  

Prayers from Giddings.

I saw on TV a new possible cure. They take a patient's blood, get some T-cells and expose them to a less harmful type of HIV creating hunter killer cells. After injecting them back into the patient, about 2 weeks pass and then the patients get a really bad case of flu like symptoms. This is the killer cells attacking the cancer apparently. I saw this on the morning news about 2 weeks ago and they've only tried it on 3 patients or so. I wish I could remember which network. Either ABC or NBC.

You are courageous and I'm glad you are sharing your story with us. I would spend my remaining energy on my faith and my family. Preparing for my destiny and my family's well being.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #49  

Dear Transit,

From all of us at TBN, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #50  

Transit,I met you on the post I made about my hip.I worked in nursing for 34yrs and "helped" a lot of terminal pts.My first thought is explore every option ,never give up.My second thought is Jesus never lets you bear more than you can handle,he's there for you....russ
He's there for anyone who calls on his name .
Transit: He has shown me things about himself and his ways though my battles with prostate cancer and a small stroke.
In the last 6 years he has brought me victory over these issues many times.
I can only give God the glory.
It can't be luck cause I'm not that lucky.
My wife and I will be praying for you .