RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #52  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

Quite shocked to hear of this.

Many are pulling for you. I will think of you and hope for the best in your journey.

From your posts, you seem a strong person with a great sense of right. No bad things happen to "right" people.

Hope is everlasting.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #53  

Prayers from Giddings.

I saw on TV a new possible cure. They take a patient's blood, get some T-cells and expose them to a less harmful type of HIV creating hunter killer cells. After injecting them back into the patient, about 2 weeks pass and then the patients get a really bad case of flu like symptoms. This is the killer cells attacking the cancer apparently. I saw this on the morning news about 2 weeks ago and they've only tried it on 3 patients or so. I wish I could remember which network. Either ABC or NBC.

You are courageous and I'm glad you are sharing your story with us. I would spend my remaining energy on my faith and my family. Preparing for my destiny and my family's well being.

New test treatment for the blood type cancers.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #54  

Sorry to hear about your condition Transit.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #55  

Transit, I'm fairly new to this board and haven't had the privilege of getting to know you, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I do encourage you to always know and remember that God is in control and He is still in the business of doing miracles and healing. It's not over until God says it's over. May peaceful thoughts and contentment prevail for you and yours.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #56  

Just returning from a trip and after reading this thread and I have to say that your courage is something we can all learn from.

May you continue to be hopeful and realize that we all will pray and wish you well. God Bless you and your family.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #57  

Transit - my thoughts and prayers are with you. Your attitude and courage are an inspiration....

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #58  

Transit:
If i suggested some treatment with serious potential side effects or that was extremely expensive, then that would be an affront, since I am not a person qualified to make such recommendations.

If I suggested an extra glass of water per day, that would be quite a different matter.

With that as an introduction to my intentions, I suggest that you explore the Budwig protocol and start using that under the understanding that if it does not help, is certainly would not hurt, and the cost is right, and it is worth a shot.

The way I would do it:
I would get a fresh bottle of Barleans flaxseed oil which you should find at a local healthfood store under refrigeration. Get some cottage cheese, the more un-creamed the better, don't sweat it much. I'd think if you are able to otherwise eat enough to keep up with your energy demands, use low fat cottage cheese. Fats are a good way of getting energy in, but fats also impair circulation, so if your energy uptake is otherwise adequate, avoid excess fats.

Pick up some fresh blueberries, but frozen is fine if more convenient. Perhaps also some strawberries, frozen is fine. Maybe also some banannas. In your state, if you have a coffee grinder that can grind flax seed adequately, also get some nice flax seed, and grind the snot out of them.

Take two tablespoons of the oil and mix it extremely well with around 3 tablespoons of the cottage cheese. Mix it extremely well. The idea is to try your best to make it bind together. The hope is that some of the oil will chemically bind with some of the amino acids of the cottage cheese.

After it is mixed as well as you reasonably can, add some blueberries and strawberries to taste. (The flax oil mixed with cottage cheese tastes pretty bad to me, and needs some serious help.) The right combination of strawberries, blueberries, and banana will help the taste considerably.

I have crohn's disease, so I added a small container of Activia yogurt to mine as well to try to aid my digestion. I know good and well that the combination of the ingredients including the yogurt are quite tolerable to the taste buds.

I did not mention tossing in a teaspoon of the finely ground flax seeds yet, but I would if I had known cancer. I don't like ground flax seeds, so I usually omitted them, but if I had known cancer, I'd likely be less concerned with what I like, and much more concerned with what I need.

The idea of all this is to get omega-3 fatty acids into your bloodstream for your body's cells to take-up.

Unless you have some allergy to any of these items, this protocol will not harm you in any way, but there is some evidence that many have been helped.

If you find it palatable, and doable, jump on it pretty hard.

I am not a doctor, and have no special training of any kind, but there is information to review on the internet that you can look into. I would simply do it were I you, and read about it later.

We are all our own doctor of last resort, and I would be doing the things I mentioned above if I were in the condition you are in. I would likely do it something like 5 times a day equally distributed over the waking hours.

I wish you only the best, and the above it the best I could come up with for myself. Perhaps it will help.

Another thing I would do for myself, but am somewhat reluctant to suggest to any other person: I would probably lower my protein intake quite considerably. Other than the protein in the cottage cheese, I'd likely avoid protein for a while. I have read research that suggests that some scientists have been able stop and start tumor growth arbitrarily with protein control. I have read other research that suggests that milk protein may be a particularly harmful protein in terms of causing cancer. But, the bit of milk protein in the cottage cheese is needed for its transport effects of the omega 3 fatty acids, so I would not curtail the cottage cheese.

All the best Transit, and here's hoping!

If you need anything from us, you should ask without hesitation, remembering that some days, the only thing that didn't suck is that you got to help somebody.

Edit: I corrected a mistake: Omega 3, not omega 2. I just printed this off for a beloved friend that was just released from the hospital with lung and liver cancer, and stopped by to see us. I told him to try this as well. He has to eat anyway, and this will likely be much better than many other things he would choose.

Last edited:
   / RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #59  

...If you need anything from us, you should ask without hesitation, remembering that some days, the only thing that didn't suck is that you got to help somebody.

That has got to be one of the best comments on this web site.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #60  

I have heard of this diet before (Budwig protocol) but didn't know the name, it sounds interesting. Of course you also have the power of the mind, a positive attitude, hope and outlook seems to help the body.

The Budwig Diet for the Cure and Prevention of Cancer