RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #1  

Transit

Veteran Member
Well guys, it is all over, I am at the end of the road, the chemo did not work.
The CT scan Monday shows that the cancer spread to my liver and colon. I have to see the docs at Sloan soon. Any other options, how much time left, find a hospice for my last days.

What really burns me up, is that I over heard a conversation today, no I will not drink that much water, no I will not stop eating junk food, every word out of her mouth was no, no, no, no.

So why are you here?

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #2  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

The words do not exist that can relate feelings for anyone with your prognosis. Have had several experiences with Hospice and they have all been heartening. God bless you and your family, our prayers are with you.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #3  

Sorry to hear this. We will be praying for you and your family.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #4  

You have our prayers.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

Idaho2, I have spoken with cancer center of America, **** on a bull is more useful.

I out lined my case, the never got back to me. That tells me they can not do anything for me.

The fda approved new drugs for skin cancer today, maybe they can be used for me.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #6  

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you find the love of friends and family to sustain you, and peace.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #7  

Idaho2, I have spoken with cancer center of America, **** on a bull is more useful.

I out lined my case, the never got back to me. That tells me they can not do anything for me.

The fda approved new drugs for skin cancer today, maybe they can be used for me.

I have been through it with my family and with a lot of prayer it worked out. Keep the chin up. Hopefully all will be well.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #8  

Transit, sorry to hear your bad news. I am praying for you...

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #9  

Transit:

I'm very sorry to hear the bad news. It saddens me anytime I find out someone here or on the other board I go to, is going to or has passed on. Many times just by reading someones posts you feel as though they were a friend even if you never directly spoke or even posted to them.

Do keep us posted here, you will be in my prayers.

Hopefully they find something.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #10  

Transit, I am sure that your road is ending a bit sooner than you thought, but I also am sure that it is ending at a good place. God Bless