I have a prayer request

/ I have a prayer request #11  
crash325,

Amen Bro, I hear that music. I vote and write my legislators to voice my opinion almost weekly. I thought my letters would never get read, I found out that they most get read, with the exception of the State's and Federal's highest offices. We need to let industry and government know that we need to manufacture here at home too and we need to control our own destiny. It's to the point that our national security is totally at risk. The people want less controls, the government feels the answer is more control over the people. The writing is on the wall for us if we don't change as a group in a big way.

/ I have a prayer request #13  
in the blink of an eye.

/ I have a prayer request #14  
Well timed request. I shed tears everytime the National Anthem is played and I am 60 years of age Individual morals, worldwide, have been on the decline for years. World leaders and politicans are easily swayed by the enticement of material wealth and power. Please do not misconstrue my following statements, but America is rapidly becming a third world country. The economies of China and India are the fastest growing in the world--just check their GNP percentage. Manufacturing has been on a steep and dangerous decline for decades in this country. Just go the Walmart and try to purchase products made in the USA. Sam Walton would turn over in his grave. Just my opinion. I would give my Life for my Country-- America- the best Country that has ever existed. No B---LS--T--Just the facts. Happy tractoring. And God Bless America.:tractor::tractor: