lost buddy today

/ lost buddy today #11  
Very sorry for your loss. Losing a pup is heartbreaking.

/ lost buddy today #12  
Dixstir, you just posted that you lost your cat, Lucky, and now in the same week you lose your dog, Buddy. This must be a horrible week for you. Sorry you are suffering so many loses so close together.:(

EDIT: Actually, I looked back and see that Lucky passed at the end of August. Still, that's two pets in a short time and very hard to deal with.

/ lost buddy today #13  
Dixstir, sorry for your loss.

/ lost buddy today
thanks for the great replys it helps a lot--- been only a few days and its darn hard to change the habit like leaving the door open ck his water dish and the food dish and al ways put him down stairs to bed let him out in the morning to do his dutys wait for him to look in the window to tell me he wants in. my friends come out and ask where he is and what happened.today I was splitting wood and I would look up to see him but hes not here any more .hes next to lucky buy the gas station next to the evergreen tree may he RIP.

/ lost buddy today #15  
So sorry to hear that, I know how much it hurts.

/ lost buddy today #16  
I am so sorry to hear of your loss...

This truly hits home. I have my 14 yo golden here sitting by my feet. He has a tumor and last Oct 2010 the vet gave him 1-3 days to live. A year later hes still with me, but it takes alot to keep him going. Hes been spoiled rotten. He'll eat, but only if i sit with him. He gets 8 pills a day. Buy he is still walking, and likes to roll in the grass. Im not sure how much more time he has, but i sure dread losing him.

/ lost buddy today #17  
sorry to hear

The wife and I lost our dog yesterday.
He was our good buddy
Its real hard to lose a best friend:(:(:(

/ lost buddy today #18  
Something as good as a good dog should live longer than humans. For what they embody, they deserve a much longer life than what they get. My heart goes out to you as I know what this does to someone who loves their dog.

/ lost buddy today #19  
Sorry for your loss.
As I type this I have my girl on my right side, my young pup on my left and my 13 year old cancer " survivor" on my foot. He lost a kidney to cancer has had prostate cancer and is still going but I know the day will come. I have lost 2 to cancer in the last 5 years and it is never easy. We can only enjoy them every day they are with us and honor their memory when they are gone.

/ lost buddy today #20  
Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...