lost buddy today

/ lost buddy today #1  

dixstir

Silver Member
Tractor
2305 jd cub farmall home made tractor
sad day on the homestead today ---- lost my dog buddy today from liver cancer .we went to the vet wensday to do blood thats when we got the news so this morning we go to see the vet she had tears in her eyes when we came in when she told us there was no help we had him put to sleep he was in my wifes lap when he died so there was a lot of tears he was only 10 years old so no more greeting from him when we get up or see him happy to see us === so the ol man shed a lot of tears .

/ lost buddy today #2  
sad day on the homestead today ---- lost my dog buddy today from liver cancer .we went to the vet wensday to do blood thats when we got the news so this morning we go to see the vet she had tears in her eyes when we came in when she told us there was no help we had him put to sleep he was in my wifes lap when he died so there was a lot of tears he was only 10 years old so no more greeting from him when we get up or see him happy to see us === so the ol man shed a lot of tears .

Very sorry for your loss.

/ lost buddy today #3  
Sorry for your loss,been there myself. Lost one to cancer and another in a house fire . It still hurts after 5 years, but I do have good memories of good times with each of them.

/ lost buddy today #4  
Been there too, a few times. It is like loosing a best, loyal friend.

/ lost buddy today #5  
my pup, also 10 is with me and I dread "the day" My thoughts are with you...

/ lost buddy today #6  
I truly wish I don't know the feeling.
We lost 2 in one year an I vowed never again, after 3 years a Buddie told me about"America Vet Dogs"I applied an got a Buddie that goes 24/7 with me,(as a registered service dog,she gets a free pass anywhere I go. I still miss Penny my white dog.An time don't help!
Army Grunt

Attachments

• katie me 028 (2).jpg
    katie me 028 (2).jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_3387 (2).jpg
    IMG_3387 (2).jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 182
   / lost buddy today #7  
I truly am very sorry for your loss. My own tears began forming when I read this. When I started reading your thread, our own dog-Lady, had just jumped on the couch next to me and I started thinking about her inevitable demise. Please remain strong, memories that you shared with "Buddy" will always remain in your Heart. I am so sorry and this comes from the very bottom of my heart and soul.

/ lost buddy today #8  
We've had to bury four dogs on our place and none of them were easy. I know how bad you feel, but having a little marker to remind you seems to help us. Our two ball playing dogs we buried with a new tennis ball, they loved playing so much.
We have another dog a Lab Shepard mix and she is really getting feeble. She can't hear anymore and everyday she's still alive surprises me. But she always greets us when we go out, and she barks like crazy with fur standing up ready to attack when strangers come round. Even though a strong wind will blow her over.
It's never easy but if your a true dog person, you'll end up with one or two more before Christmas. Best wishes and we grieve with you.

/ lost buddy today #9  
Its never easy ... when I was a young man a dog was just a dog and then you get one that goes and does everything with you ... makes some really dumb moves that make you just laugh out loud. We can learn from their loyalty.

Best wishes to you.

/ lost buddy today #10  
Sorry for your losses.

Mans best friend, couldn't be closer to the truth.....