How many siblings do you have?

/ How many siblings do you have? #1  

blueriver

Tractor
JD 5520 Montana 4340 Farmall Super A Montana 5720C
My wife came from a family of 15 ... 5 boys 10 girls.

Her Family lost a 2 year old at a family reunion accident in 1950, a brother in Vietnam in 1965 and a few from good old age. There are 9 living ... Born from 1935-1961 ... what a job for the parents!!

I can't imagine bringing up so many kids and the best news ... no drug addicts, no one in prision .. in fact none of them ever been in jail.

/ How many siblings do you have? #2  
I was the oldest of 5. There was me, then 2 girls, then 2 more boys. The youngest girl died of cancer in 2002. My wife was one of 7. There were 2 boys, then a girl, another boy, my wife, then 2 more boys. The oldest boy died of cancer in 2009. The second boy lost his wife to cancer in 2006 and my wife's sister lost her husband to cancer in 2003.

So, yes, we're getting older and family members are dying one by one.

Incidentally, I have an 89 year old aunt; dad's youngest sister. And except for her, I'm the oldest surviving member on both mother and dad's sides of the family.

/ How many siblings do you have? #3  
I have one sister. My dad is from a family of 3 boys and my mom is from a family of 4 girls and 6 boys. My grandmother on my mom's side is from a family of 13.

/ How many siblings do you have? #6  
I got three bothers and three sisters. Sure glad I wasn't the only one. Dad has 2 brothers and one sister, Mom has one sister and one brother.

We know some families with 18 children and 12 children and my Uncle and Aunt have 8 children. Quite a crowd when they any of them show up.

/ How many siblings do you have? #7  
Two older sisters, two younger brothers. Youngest brother died when he was 43 (kidney failure do to diebeties) other younger brother has had one stroke, one heart attack and a triple bypass, oldest sister has a couple stints. All and all my second oldest sister and myself seem to be the healthiest of the bunch.

Mom passed away at 59 of cancer and just lost my dad this spring, he was one week short of being 82.

/ How many siblings do you have? #8  
3 brothers and 1 sister. Youngest died at 17 from heart failure, 30 year ago. The rest of us are all doing good in our early 70 and late 60's.

/ How many siblings do you have? #9  
"His, hers, and ours" situation...

I'm the middle of 3 boys from my mother's first marriage. She then had another boy and (finally) a daughter from her second marriage. All of "us" children are still kickin' and live nearby, though I was the only one who was away for ten years and then returned.

Stepfather had two, boy and a girl, from his first marriage. Son lives in Ohio now and daughter moved to LA right out of high school & married. Son is the only PhD in the family.

My father had one son from his first marriage, who died a few years ago; he'd been living in the Reno area for years, that's where I got married- he was the closest family when I lived in Monterey, CA. (Yep, even closer than LA.)

All parents are now deceased.

We pretty much had a full house all the time when I was growing up!:laughing:

/ How many siblings do you have? #10  
I am from a family of 10.....5 boys, 5 girls. Age wise, I am 3rd from the youngest. Until just recently, the furthest that migrated away from our home town lived a mere 11 miles away. One of my siblings just moved to Western PA....so he is now the long distance relative....4 hours away.