My new baby...a Son!

/ My new baby...a Son! #1  

buckle97

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830GST
My wife and I welcomed our son into the world four weeks ago today. His big sister is also very proud of him. He is perfectly healthy and is learning to cry more and more all the time :confused:. We named him Curtis after my grandfather who was dear to me and taught me how to drive a tractor as a very small child :thumbsup:.

Attachments

• IMG_7106_(Large).JPG
    IMG_7106_(Large).JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7219_(Large).JPG
    IMG_7219_(Large).JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7220_(Large).JPG
    IMG_7220_(Large).JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 133
   / My new baby...a Son! #2  
Congratulations, enjoy them now. They get old so wicked fast your head will spin.

Bike rides, sledding, skating, playing lion, whatever. You can't get it back and when they are teenagers you will remember those times and not be to upset when they do wrong.

I've got 3 teenagers 13-19 and it's not all fun now :)

JB

/ My new baby...a Son! #3  
Congratulations to both You and your Wife. Perhaps one day, you will have the chance to teach your Son how to operate a tractor, just like your Grandfather taught you. Life is a never ending circle. The best of everything to you and your entire Family.:)

/ My new baby...a Son! #4  
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Eddie

/ My new baby...a Son! #5  
Congratulations!

/ My new baby...a Son! #6  
Congratulations ! You will not beleive how fast your life will go by now :confused2: My daughters soon to be 18 :confused2:Have fun and enjoy them:thumbsup:again , congratulations !

/ My new baby...a Son! #7  
Congrats. Mine are 17 and 14, and like others have said, those years will fly by.

/ My new baby...a Son! #8  
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mine are 26, 13, 11 and 2.75.

Kids are a Blessing at every age, you just have to be looking for the Blessing sometimes.

What a wonderful time to have a new Baby, Thanksgiving season!

Be well,
David

/ My new baby...a Son! #9  
Congratulations, beautiful children.

/ My new baby...a Son! #10  
Congratulations! He looks like a future Kubota operator. :thumbsup: