How Many in Your High School Graduating Class

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #11  
My sister graduated form Richardson High-Richardson TX in 1957. There were about 50 in her class. By the time I graduated in '64 the graduating class had grown to almost 700.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #12  
Class of 1973, Around 150 if I remember correctly. I tried to google my old high school and the year and got a bunch of sites trying to get me to sign up and contact my old classmates.
I was a hellraiser in those days. The best thing I ever did (besides marrying my wife) was move away from there and straighten up.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #13  
There was like 700 if i remember right......

edit: just pulled out my old yearbook...... 880 Seniors in my grad class....man im old.

heres another odd thing.... Mare Winningham and Kevin Fowler (changed to Kevin Spacey) were a grade behind me at the time. There rich and famous...im fat and lazy. go figure

Last edited:
   / How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #14  
50, class of 74. 5 dead already.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #16  
Yeah, I know, it's kinda not tractor related, but I've found the " How many siblings do you have?" thread to be interesting to me, so I thought this might be interesting, too, to some at least.

I don't know how many of you even know how many were in your high school graduating class, but I can probably only remember for one reason: 58 of us graduated in 1958 in Plano, TX.:D

I think my Dad graduated from Mt. Washington ( a rural school on Mt. Washington road north of Ardmore, OK) about 1933 or 34 and we have a picture of his graduating class; all 4 of them, and all boys.:laughing:

My mother also attended Mt. Washington, but dropped out when she and dad got married when she was 17 and he was 22. I think she was about 45 when she got her GED in Anchorage, AK, so she could work as a teacher's assistant in a school there.

By contrast, our daughters graduated from a school in a surburb of Dallas and I think there was over 700 in the older daughter's class, and 3 years later, over 1,100 in the younger daughter's class.:shocked:
I went to Plano High School 15 years after you graduated. It was the biggest school I had ever seen.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #17  
656 graduated in 1974, about 750 started out in 1970. Asked a girl to dance at a Sophomore Dance in 1972 and been with her ever since.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #18  
Class of 1200 in 1978. The school had so many additions that it was a 1/4 mile end to end. They gave you a number.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #19  
120 something. 129 if I remember correctly. What amazes me is that I have stayed in the same town and while I see some people I went to high school somewhat regularly there are others who I have not seen since graduation.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #20  
Out of 150, I graduated number 75. Ya, I'm about average I guess.