How Many in Your High School Graduating Class

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
Yeah, I know, it's kinda not tractor related, but I've found the " How many siblings do you have?" thread to be interesting to me, so I thought this might be interesting, too, to some at least.

I don't know how many of you even know how many were in your high school graduating class, but I can probably only remember for one reason: 58 of us graduated in 1958 in Plano, TX.:D

I think my Dad graduated from Mt. Washington ( a rural school on Mt. Washington road north of Ardmore, OK) about 1933 or 34 and we have a picture of his graduating class; all 4 of them, and all boys.:laughing:

My mother also attended Mt. Washington, but dropped out when she and dad got married when she was 17 and he was 22. I think she was about 45 when she got her GED in Anchorage, AK, so she could work as a teacher's assistant in a school there.

By contrast, our daughters graduated from a school in a surburb of Dallas and I think there was over 700 in the older daughter's class, and 3 years later, over 1,100 in the younger daughter's class.:shocked:

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #2  
I had about 300 in my class. My Dad and uncles never graduated they went to WWII while in high school and were awarded graduation diplomas by the government after the war.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #3  
I graduated ruarl MN ... 32 in the graduating class. My wife graduated Mankato MN High school ...she thinks it was about 600 in her graduating class.

Ironicly after my one and only divorce my daughter attended and graduated from the same high school as my wife.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #4  
18!!!

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #5  

James K0UA

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #6  
Yeah, I know, it's kinda not tractor related, but I've found the " How many siblings do you have?" thread to be interesting to me, so I thought this might be interesting, too, to some at least.

I don't know how many of you even know how many were in your high school graduating class, but I can probably only remember for one reason: 58 of us graduated in 1958 in Plano, TX.:D

I think my Dad graduated from Mt. Washington ( a rural school on Mt. Washington road north of Ardmore, OK) about 1933 or 34 and we have a picture of his graduating class; all 4 of them, and all boys.:laughing:

My mother also attended Mt. Washington, but dropped out when she and dad got married when she was 17 and he was 22. I think she was about 45 when she got her GED in Anchorage, AK, so she could work as a teacher's assistant in a school there.

By contrast, our daughters graduated from a school in a surburb of Dallas and I think there was over 700 in the older daughter's class, and 3 years later, over 1,100 in the younger daughter's class.:shocked:
Wow, it shows how times change eh ?

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #7  
Graduated 1960 with 4 in my class. School only lasted 2 more years until consolidation. Gym is still standing and we all go back to alumni banquets. It has turned into kind of a senior dinner. Still love going back but our numbers are shrinking.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #8  
40 in my class in 1986. I think this years class was 24.

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #9  
173 in my Class of 1967 in my hometown in Upstate NY. Seems like yesterday... it's nice that facebook has provided an avenue to reconnect with some High School friends....

/ How Many in Your High School Graduating Class #10  
86. I graduated number 13 - after the 12 girls who actually cared about grades.:D