Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling?

/ Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling?
I think it is important for people to actually see the house going up and the people gathering trash. The visual is the impact. Next time you go to Haiti will there be some finished houses to post with some smiling faced occupants?:)

The next time I go to Haiti it will be to set up a program and implement it.

Yesterday was my first rehab treatment in about 8 weeks, life has kept me too busy. It was the first time I've been exposed to the electrical shock thing. That's a trip, I had her crank it up to 12, she suggested that was a little high for the first time, it was just about right, had the arm twitching without any input from me. I'm on a three times a week schedule.

I think it is going to be fine, hopefully better, golf is easier if you hit longer straighter.

/ Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling? #82  
I think it is going to be fine, hopefully better, golf is easier if you hit longer straighter.

Harv, I heard that about golf, just not been able to test the theory myself :D:thumbsup:

Harv, I heard that about golf, just not been able to test the theory myself :D:thumbsup:

I couldn't help myself. I grabbed the five wood and hit five or so balls. Felt good, didn't swing hard, just swung, felt good, did I mention it felt good?

Then this evening at my second PT visit he throws resistance at me. I read the script, it said four weeks before the resistance. I guess it's doing better than we thought.

I did get my hat handed to me today tho, doggone girl had them crank up to twenty five on her knee, made me look like a sissy at twelve on my shoulder, Friday's a new day.......

/ Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling? #84  
It was the first time I've been exposed to the electrical shock thing. That's a trip, I had her crank it up to 12, she suggested that was a little high for the first time, it was just about right, had the arm twitching without any input from me.

After my knee replacement a year ago last August was my first, and only, experience with that.:laughing: It's different alright.:laughing:

I have four more visits to the physical therapist. Twice a week for the next two weeks. My second visit this time around he threw me on resistance training. Last night the bands were changed to higher resistance and so was the setting on the hand bike.

Golf is soon!!!!

/ Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling? #86  
Good to hear, hit 'em straight and long :thumbsup:

ast Wednesday, May 16, I was expelled from the rehab. Therapist told me I could continue if I wanted to use it for strengthening my shoulder but shoulder was good range of motion etc.

Next Wednesday I'm scheduled for the my last dr visit on this doggone thing. Hopefully he will tell me to go golfing.

One note, shoulder is still tender. Keep in mind our pain reference comes from life experiences, I've have lots of broken bones so tender for me might be something else for someone who hasn't had all of the fun I have.

/ Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling? #88  
It'a alway good to graduate from rehab. It frees up valuable time. Don't blow it out on a golf swing, maybe put put for a while.:D

It'a alway good to graduate from rehab. It frees up valuable time. Don't blow it out on a golf swing, maybe put put for a while.:D

It will be interesting to see if I can swing a driver and not put all of it into it. I've never done that before.....LOL

Don I love your avatar. When I've been criticized for the way I worked with the women I would often go back to working on your bridge with the TBN gang. It worked with y'all I don't see why it wouldn't work with the Haitian women. All I had to do was show and walk away and y'all/them took it from there and made it great.

/ Shoulder surgery, how long in this XXXX sling? #90  
hey wroughtn harv glad to hear you are doing good with shoulder but just don't rush things that golf ball will be just as hard a week or two from now as it is now hope you the best recovery.:)