Greatest Woman

/ Greatest Woman #21  
Prayer for you and your family. Sounds like your mother was a great influence on you and an artist at creating super memory's. My mother is also 71 and I know some day I will have to cross the bridge your on, it will truly be a hard one.

Peace.

/ Greatest Woman #22  
Nissan197, the tears of your sorrow are tears of joy in Heaven because your mother is there. Your memories are a legacy of love. We all should be so lucky to have such a caring and loving mother. I hope your deep pain soon fades and is replaced with only happy memories.

/ Greatest Woman #23  
Cancer, I really hate that word. You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your mother.

/ Greatest Woman #24  
Sorry for your loss, beyond that words fail me.

/ Greatest Woman #25  
Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

/ Greatest Woman #26  
My condolences.

JB

/ Greatest Woman #28  
Nissan197, the tears of your sorrow are tears of joy in Heaven because your mother is there. Your memories are a legacy of love. We all should be so lucky to have such a caring and loving mother. I hope your deep pain soon fades and is replaced with only happy memories.

I'm sooooo Sorry!

:thumbsup: Well said Jim! Always hard at the moment, but soon it will fade and in the end you hold on to those happiness...

Best to you and yours Nissan197!

/ Greatest Woman
Thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts and condolences. We buried Mom yesterday and what a beautiful day God gave us for the funeral. My mom will be greatly missed, but we will move on cherishing all those happy memories that we were able to make with her. God Bless!!