Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #3  
I think some women play dumb for a reason.Looks like she is wanting to appear cute and ditsy and likes the attention. Otherwise,why would she agree to be filmed and broadcast to the world. And as for her husband... He is exposing a percieved shortcoming to the world, but its ok....since she is doing it for the attention. I've always been taught that love protects,not exposes.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #4  
I think some women play dumb for a reason.Looks like she is wanting to appear cute and ditsy and likes the attention. Otherwise,why would she agree to be filmed and broadcast to the world. And as for her husband... He is exposing a percieved shortcoming to the world, but its ok....since she is doing it for the attention. I've always been taught that love protects,not exposes.

Most women would not like to be made fun of, let along in public...Never slur or cut your wife in public...you might wake up with a iron skillet in close procemity to your head...Last of all Love does Protect well..

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #5  
Most women would not like to be made fun of, let along in public...Never slur or cut your wife in public...you might wake up with a iron skillet in close procemity to your head...Last of all Love does Protect well..

Or a knife somewhere South of your head.:( Yikes.

MoKelly

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #6  
Well, she is a blond.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #7  

Have you ever heard of the movie "The Burning Bed" :laughing:

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #8  
She must have some good attributes. When she is not talking, or thinking.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #9  
I don't care about the logistics, I thought it was funny!:laughing::laughing:

Thanks for sharing!

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #10  
I think if I was him I'd have to kill myself. LOL