Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ?

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ?
Well, I was hoping to look Chuck up a couple weeks ago on a trip through his area ..... but the trip never happened. He has been on my mind again lately, and I decided to do a little searching. As best I can tell, our friend ChuckinNH has passed on. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but through my conversations with him I knew he worked for Ruger, and was fighting cancer. Hopefully an administrator here on TBN can confirm this is our friend Chuck via his registration info.

Rest in peace Chuck. I sure will miss your posts here on TBN !

Charles Lawrence Putnam

Putnam,C.jpg
Charles Lawrence Putnam, 64, of Fletcher Road, North Newport, NH, died Tuesday morning, March 6, 2012, at his home after a courageous battle with cancer.
He was born in Keene, NH on August 7, 1947, the son of Donald Ellsworth and Catherine Mary (Parkinson) Putnam and resided in Newport for forty years.
He was a 1965 graduate of Stevens High School in Claremont and received an Associates Degree from the NH Vocational College.
He was a veteran of the US Army having served two tours in Vietnam.
Charles was employed at Sturm Ruger as a Tool and Die Supervisor.
He was an avid outdoorsman.
He was the widower of Marie E. (Slomba) Putnam whom he married on August 30, 1969.
The family includes two sons, Christopher Eric Putnam of Manchester, and James Putnam and his wife Lisa of Claremont; two grandchildren, Kelly Putnam and Levi Putnam; one brother, Arthur Putnam of Rochester, NH; three sisters, Diane Mark of DeLand, FL, Carol Brungard of Manchester, NH and Katherine Lindquist of Topsfield, MA and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by a brother Edward Putnam in 1970.
Friends may call at the Stringer Funeral Home, 146 Broad Street, Claremont on Friday evening, March 9th, from 6 to 8 PM.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, March 10th at 11 AM in the funeral home with Rev. Fr. Stanley J. Piwowar officiating. Burial will follow in the North Newport Cemetery, with military honors.
Memorial contributions may be made in his memory to David痴 House, PO Box 660, Lebanon, NH 03766.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ?
Also, I would love to see Chuck added to the stickies if possible.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #13  
When I was a nubie here on TBN, Chuck stood out as very special and was always gracious and most helpful. Rest easy, my friend. I salute you. You'll very much be missed.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #14  
Dang..kinda speechless,fingers cross may not be TBN Chuck.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #16  
I could be wrong, but I believe there was a thread about his death prior to this one...

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #17  
We will miss you Chuck, and TBN has lost an outstanding member. Rest in Peace,

Carl