Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ?

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ?
I suspect a family member may have been checking his favorites on his computer. Going by what I know of him.......... i'm quite confident this is our Chuck.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #23  
I suspect a family member may have been checking his favorites on his computer. Going by what I know of him.......... i'm quite confident this is our Chuck.

I agree as he talked about his work with Ruger and the loss of his wife; also discussed his sons.

It was kind of interesting how we first "met", I was kidding around with JOHNTHOMAS and Chuck misunderstood and flamed me pretty badly. We exchanged a few PMs and became friends. He led a very interesting life and was genuinely a really nice man. He will be missed.

My condolences to his family, I would like to convey this to his family.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #24  
I just learned about Chuck's passing today. The few times I exchanged messages with him, he sounded passionate about nature and loved his plot of land. While we are all here due to our tractor related activities, Chuck said he liked to walk around in the woods with hand tools and enjoyed working away while listening to the forest noises. I liked to read what he had to say. I will miss him.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #25  
As a favor to your family, and your on-line community; keep a copy of the sites you belong to, along with login ID and passwords on a sheet of paper, sealed in an envelop, and secured somewhere for them to find it in case of your death. That lets them cancel the accounts, and notify others that you're gone.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #26  
As a favor to your family, and your on-line community; keep a copy of the sites you belong to, along with login ID and passwords on a sheet of paper, sealed in an envelop, and secured somewhere for them to find it in case of your death. That lets them cancel the accounts, and notify others that you're gone.

That is an excellent idea.

RIP Chuck.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #27  
Wow, I just stumbled across something that made me start searching a bit more. I haven't been on TBN a whole lot this last year. So, though I'm hearing this months later, I am shocked and saddened to hear of Chuck's passing last spring.

Though I only knew him through posts, PMs and emails, I considered him a friend through TBN. My belated condolences go out to his family - he will be missed.

/ Anyone Talk To ChuckinNH ? #28  
Really sorry to see this, haven't been on TBN much either lately but saw the RIP on Chucks Avatar. We had the same B2620 tractor and he was a lot of help to me with his idea of getting the B3200 QA and forks and larger bucket. Exchanged several PM's with him about this and other subjects. He said he liked seeing the pictures of my small tractor working in the woods, skidding some firewood logs, etc. Really nice guy with some good contributions to this forum and a good photographer. I'll miss him on here.