April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #32  
Congrats David.

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #33  
Congratulations David. You are a fine fit here on TBN. Always with a good attitude and friendly. You have a nice looking place and a fine looking family. :thumbsup:

Congratulations David, I don't think I am alone in thinking you underestimate your knowledge and contribution to the TBN community.

Congrats. Just seemed like you joined TBN! :D

Later,
Dan

Congrats, nice looking family!

Congrats David.

I really appreciate all of the kind words guys.

TBN is a wonderful place overflowing with knowledge, experience, and good people. I am glad to be a small part of it.

Have a great week and a Happy Easter!

David

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #34  
Congrats... I DO however partially blame you for getting Kioti Fever :thumbsup:

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #35  
Congrats... I DO however partially blame you for getting Kioti Fever :thumbsup:

I'll take those lumps!

Are you joining the Pack soon too? I'm seeing a goodly number of new "Other Orange" fans popping up.

I really do love my tractor... Best tool ever...

Thanks sir for the kind words. Be well...

David

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #36  
Congrats,buddy:thumbsup:

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #37  
Congratulations David! It looks like you have a very nice place and a healthy and happy family. What more could you ask for? Thanks for sharing.

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #38  
Congrats,buddy:thumbsup:

Congratulations David! It looks like you have a very nice place and a healthy and happy family. What more could you ask for? Thanks for sharing.

Thank you my friends.

TBN has had a powerful impact on my life. I keep learning stuff. I'm serio0usly looking at the whole hay thang... I'm seriousloy thinking about selling/trading one (or more) of my Harley's for an F350 (or bigger) and either haying or other tractor equipment!

I'm raising my next batch of chickens (I've got 8 pullets in a container with a heat lamp on the stairs, 6 more arrive on the 14th) and I'm about to start a SERIOUS Duck Egg business with 2 dozen Campbell ducklings that are champion egg layers.

I'm about to start the next phase of the pasture fence, and I'm looking at clearing soem nice riding trails along the loggers trails they left.

I'm changing from a High Tech Geek to an old school Farmer/rancher and I like it!

I am secretly dreaming of starting some kind of heavy equipment company like ScoutCub and other here clearly do.

And you guys just keep teaching me and encouraging me.

It is pretty danged cool.

I do not deserve to be MOTM, but it is very nice, and I hope that I can contribute here and help keep the lights on here on the TBN ranch.

Be well,
David

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #39