Youngest TBN Member....

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #31  
I'm 15 and I own a gravely l8 walk behind :) and hopefully on the near future a jd 318

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #32  
I'll be 29 on Saturday. That is one thing I love about this site. there are so many people of different ages and backgrounds that the information you receive is absolutely indispensable. Not to mention that the amount of experience is just mind boggling.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #33  
I'm 16, so there are young people here!

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #34  
I am 56 so there are young people here!!! :)

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #37  
What do you want to bet all the young'ins use the Smart Phone App? I read threads when I am in line at the grocery store and it is the best for uploading pictures. But when I need to search, I always log into the computer...

:laughing:

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #38  
What do you want to bet all the young'ins use the Smart Phone App? I read threads when I am in line at the grocery store and it is the best for uploading pictures. But when I need to search, I always log into the computer...

I like using the computer the best. It's too hard to do anything on a little screen that when you go to press one button you get 3 others along with it.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #40  

:laughing:

Not me...I don't even have a smart phone...I do have a "dumb phone"...;)