Youngest TBN Member....

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #51  
I'm 65 and closing in on 66 in September. My old Farmall C bit the bullet. The Lawnboy ride on does the grass and hopefully soon a new CK27 will blow the snow.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #52  
I am turning 15 in a month and a half, joined when I was 13. I admit my posts wernt the best when I started, but I have matured a lot in a year. No tractor here, but I do have a welder, and do a lot of woodwork. I am currently working on trying to sell some of the turned bowls I made, it will be nice to have 1 hobby fund the other.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #53  
   / Youngest TBN Member.... #54  
I have a bet with my wife....she has a feeling I am the youngest person on this website (she thinks TBN is for old men:D)....help me prove her wrong!!! I just turned 25 yesterday. How old are you?

i just turned 25 as well :p my wife gets on me about being an old man like tractors and stuff so much. I just tell her tractor is safer than motorcycles. I have a seat belt and ROPS.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #55  
i just turned 25 as well :p my wife gets on me about being an old man like tractors and stuff so much. I just tell her tractor is safer than motorcycles. I have a seat belt and ROPS.

I don't know about tractors being safer than motorcycles. :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m48irh-3xKE]v8 tractor burnout - YouTube[/ame]

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #56  
43...but not a man. Hoping the "old man" forum allows middle aged women. :eek:

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #58  
Learning to Farm said:
What do you want to bet all the young'ins use the Smart Phone App? I read threads when I am in line at the grocery store and it is the best for uploading pictures. But when I need to search, I always log into the computer...

:laughing:

Fyi... I have the ipad application... Thank you.😌