Youngest TBN Member....

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #1  

cowpatty

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM 454; Ford LGT 14D
I have a bet with my wife....she has a feeling I am the youngest person on this website (she thinks TBN is for old men:D)....help me prove her wrong!!! I just turned 25 yesterday. How old are you?

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #2  
She loses. I replied to a 16 year old about mowing earlier today. There are others. I'm 61. We don't get better with age, just tireder. The 16 year olds run their tractors on two wheels, radiator up. I mostly run my tractor with soft front tires.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #3  
Then she would be wrong as there are some teenagers called The Young Guns. I am sure they will be along. I am in the old man group.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #4  
Actually, Tractorbynet.com was started by two young men -- when they were 13- and 15- years old.

So much for it being an "old man's site."

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #5  
Ha ha, not even close at 25, There are several under 20.. I am 57 tho..so I am in the "older guys" column..

James K0UA

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #6  
Ha ha, not even close at 25, There are several under 20.. I am 57 tho..so I am in the "older guys" column..
James K0UA

How old do you have to be to be in "older guys" column ? :(
54 here and still break thru electric fence and visit the heifers mom ! :laughing:

Boone

Attachments

• 019superman.jpg
    019superman.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 297
   / Youngest TBN Member.... #8  
How old do you have to be to be in "older guys" column ? :(
54 here and still break thru electric fence and visit the heifers mom ! :laughing:

Boone

Ah..I dunno, but your mustache is still brown, not silver. so I am thinking you might not qualify just yet:)

James K0UA

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #9  
I am 12 years old. I own my own 8n tractor (it is not my dads or anything like that), and i do all of the maintanance on it. Although my dad buys most of the materials, and i use it.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #10  
I am 12 years old. I own my own 8n tractor (it is not my dads or anything like that), and i do all of the maintanance on it. Although my dad buys most of the materials, and i use it.

Well there you go, I think you may be the youngest I have heard of. Congratulations on your 8N and keeping it running:thumbsup:

James K0UA