She is here!!!!!!

/ She is here!!!!!! #1  

JD230511

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Became a father today at 755 pm. It's a girl!!!' 6 lbs 12 oz 20 inches long!!! I'm excited as any new father could be!!!

/ She is here!!!!!! #2  
Awesome, congratulations! What's her name?

/ She is here!!!!!! #3  
Congrats!! Was there 30 years ago too!! Still remember it like yesterday. It sure has a way of changing ones perceptions:laughing:

/ She is here!!!!!! #4  
Congratulations, that is even better than getting a new tractor :).
It has been 21 years since the last of my three sons were born and it still is some of my fondest memories.
Do we get to see pictures?

/ She is here!!!!!! #5  
Congratulation!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ She is here!!!!!! #6  
Congrats to you and her mom.

/ She is here!!!!!!
Thanks guys!!! Tinley sue

/ She is here!!!!!! #8  
Congratulations. Be sure to take plenty of pictures, because they grow up so very fast. We have 4 grandchildren now, but it only seems last yesterday when my Wife delivered our first Child. That memory will forever be a moment to cherish for both You and your Wife.throughout your entire lives.

/ She is here!!!!!! #9  
Congratulations JD! :thumbsup:
I read this mornings post that you were headed to a Dr. apt. for your wife and you were hoping she would be born today but I thought he is just really excited. I never thoght this evening I would be reading she was just born an hour and a half ago. That is the greatest experience. My third girl 22 years ago March was just as special as my first 30 years ago this May. I am happy for you, enjoy your night and hope mom is doing great (besides exhausted). Brings back great memories, Thanks.:)

/ She is here!!!!!!
Thank guys we are doing great. She was born at 755 pm. I dot think I have left there side for more and 5 mins!!!!