Son graduated

/ Son graduated #1  

RobertN

Tractor
New Holland TC40D
High School graduation was yesterday evening. My son made it thru! Next is work at Boy Scout summer camp :D

/ Son graduated #2  
Congratulations, one of my grand daughters graduated this year; work this summer and nursing school in the fall. Time sure goes fast.

/ Son graduated #3  
Congrats :) turn the page start another chapter. ;)

/ Son graduated #5  
Congratulations to him and your entire Family. Our oldest Grandchild - Grand Daughter just graduated also.

/ Son graduated #6  
Congratulations! They grow up so fast, don't they?

My youngest graduated high school last year, BT December 2011, AW February 2012 and will graduate MOS June 15th. Seems like yesterday I was chasing her around the house when she was a toddler.

/ Son graduated #7  
I bet it seems like yesterday when you brought him home from the hospital as a new born.

Feels like that with my daughter. One day I'm feeding her a bottle, next day seems she's in kindergarten, next day high school and soon gone.

/ Son graduated
Yes it does! I have been a Cub Scout and Boy Scout leader the last 10 years or so. There was a few of the boys from our Troop there too. I addition to pride in my son, I got to see those kids that I have known since Tiger Cub graduate too.

I bet it seems like yesterday when you brought him home from the hospital as a new born.

Feels like that with my daughter. One day I'm feeding her a bottle, next day seems she's in kindergarten, next day high school and soon gone.

/ Son graduated #9  
Congratulations on your graduation! We just got done with graduation with boy #2. Then we get three years rest before the baby girl.

When did I get so old? :confused:

Joe

/ Son graduated #10  
Congrats. I regret not staying in school and going to my graduation. I was home schooled for the last few years of school.

I need to work on getting my GED though. Never even got that yet.

Chad