Brigadier General

/ Brigadier General #1  

teg

Tractor
s
My brother is being sworn in tomorrow... Planning to go but having 2nd thoughts. Busy at work and $$$$ hotel cost - Only good thing is that it looks like rain so I wouldn't be able to do much at work anyway. Guess this does not happen everyday so I'll be looking forward to it but not dressing up!!! Are overalls = business casual???

Not looking forward to I-95 and DC traffic!! Guess I'll be heading up there tomorrow.

/ Brigadier General #2  
Congrats to your Brother. :)
Safe travel and keep cool.

/ Brigadier General #3  
Congratulation, I'm sure you are very proud.:thumbsup:

/ Brigadier General #4  
Teg,

This doesn't happen everyday. I think he would be very proud to see you in the audience. Just as proud as you are of him! Don't miss this moment. Life is too short.

Safe travels...

Lloyd

/ Brigadier General
Thanks, guys - :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Brigadier General #6  
If that were to happen in my family, you couldn't keep me away. What an honor it is to have such responsibility and to have others have such faith in your leadership and skills. You should be very proud of him.

/ Brigadier General #7  
Congratulations to your brother! An O-7...big accomplishment! :thumbsup:

/ Brigadier General
It hasn't set in for me what it really means... He has had lots of highlights... this is a few years old:

Biographies : COLONEL JON K. "MOTLEY" MOTT

I'm sure you can tell that *I* got the looks in the.... well, never mind....

It all started for him at VMI back in 1978 :shocked:

Well, I'm packed - borrowed "nice" clothes from the neighbor and will take off in the morning. Leaving a couple extra hours for traffic :mur:

/ Brigadier General #10  
Teg,

This doesn't happen everyday. I think he would be very proud to see you in the audience. Just as proud as you are of him! Don't miss this moment. Life is too short.

Safe travels...

Lloyd

If that were to happen in my family, you couldn't keep me away. What an honor it is to have such responsibility and to have others have such faith in your leadership and skills. You should be very proud of him.

X's 2 what Jim and Lloyd said, sure doesn't happen everyday. Congratulations to your brother!!!