Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #91  
Glad to here your doing well. What are you getting your PHD in? If you only have one semester left, I feel good about you getting it some day soon.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #92  
Been busy and just saw this thread. I wish you all the best for health and happiness.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #93  
Howdy folks! Again, I want to thank everyone for their concern and kind words.

At any rate, I'm hoping to get more time on the ol' 'net, so I may be back more frequently.

Good Evenin Bill,
Gad to hear your gettin better, we wouldnt want to lose your expertise !

Listen to the doctor, as painful as it maybe ! :)

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #94  
Congrats. Look forward to your thoughts on here.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #95  
... The real bummer is, I was one semester away from finally getting my Phd. I was looking foirward to making the family call me Doctor! Now they just call the doctor for me. Oh well....Maybe later....

You have a great outlook! Stay positive. You made me smile.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #96  
Glad to hear you are doing better. Hang in there:thumbsup:

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #97  
FWJ you have been missed. Glad to hear things are improving.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #98  
Best wishes Bill. Stay positive, stay busy.
You're in our thoughts and prayers.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #99  
Howdy folks,

I'm having a tough time getting sleep habits to return to normal, so here I am, at the computer @ 2:50AM. I actually do better at night than I do in broad daylight, so I spend a lot of time wandering around the house and yard at night and trying to sleep during the day. Such is life when a person can't stand bright sunlight. Oh well.

I got to ride in the combine yesterday while my son started on our corn crop. In spite of the drought, we had average yields off of the first field. It's poor ground anyway, so 143 bu average wasn't all that disappointing. We're due to get 4" to 6" of after effects of the hurricane starting tonight. That may bail us out on soybean yields. They look good, but beans are still small. I'm going to try to drive the tractor pulling the grain cart while we do the next field, once all the rain is over. I'm looking forward to that.

Still hanging in their, and still very thankful for all the kind words and thoughts.

Bill

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #100  
Glad to hear you are doing better.