Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #121  
Hey Bill, got you PM.

Not sure why email ain't working so I'll try as resend.

thanks

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #122  
Howdy folks! Sorry for the long gap between visits. I have days where I can't see to type. (vision/sensitivity to light issues getting worse) My son has taken over my screen name on a couple other sites where he frequents. You might see the name pop up every now and then, but that ain't me. Mostly staying close to home of late. I'm having a decent day today, and wouldn't you know it, I have to go to a funeral later. Oh well. At least it isn't mine. Chris, so far no e-mail. One of my daughters keeps up on the emails for me, so I have her watching.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Bill
Here's wishing you the Very Best. About 18 years ago, I lost about 80% of the vision in my left eye and had to wear an eye patch when I went outside. The Eye Doctor gave me a shot of Steroids in my eye and my vision returned in two days. It was quite painful because the needle was huge and he made 4 injections around my eye. There have been no problems since. I am unaware of your condition, but I thought this might be informative. Once again, wishing You the Very Best.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #123  
Hoping the best for you Bill.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #124  
Bill,
Glad to see you are still around. Keep checking in when you can!
hugs, Brandi

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #127  
I wish you all the best.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #128  
Bill,
Glad to see you are still around. Keep checking in when you can!
hugs, Brandi

Ditto! (Minus the whole hugs thing :))

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #129  
Bill, great to "hear" from you- I too wish you a speedy recovery and keep checking in!!!!