Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #132  
Junk is still around and has become a regular member/poster on another small web site.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #133  
   / Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #134  
What Site?
Last site I knew he was active on was MU. PM me if you don't know what MU is. I don't want to get in trouble posting the full name/website here.
hugs, Brandi

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #135  
Last site I knew he was active on was MU. PM me if you don't know what MU is. I don't want to get in trouble posting the full name/website here.
hugs, Brandi

Well, I just checked and MU is closed down now. I sent out an email asking another friend where Mr. Bill is and should get a reply tonight.
hugs, Brandi

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #136  
Someone needs to contact FWJ and tell him a newbie has started a thread about 4WD tractors being superior to 2WD tractors:D:D

That will get him back:thumbsup:

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #138  
   / Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #139  
I forgot to post. I heard last night he is over there. I was laying in bed thinking..........did I post where Bill is hanging out?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #140  
I forgot to post. I heard last night he is over there. I was laying in bed thinking..........did I post where Bill is hanging out?

You will find your old friend Dougster there as well. Discussions typ are along the lines of rural life and associated activities.