Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

Default Re: Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

Best wishes for a speedy recovery FWJ. A lot of people here on TBN are pulling for you.

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

I'm glad to see you on here again. I was a bit concerned when I PM'd you a while back and never got a reply, then checked to see the last time you were on and thought it was strange that it had been so long. Just so you know, a lot of us are thinking of you. Good luck and best wishes.
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    NONE RITE NOW SOLD MY BOTA 04/28/15

Quote Originally Posted by joemd11 View Post
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery FWJ. A lot of people here on TBN are pulling for you.
    Bill praying and wishing the BEST FOR YOU !
    Get Well Soon !

Boone
    2 CHRONICLES 7 : 14 (KJV)

R.I.P.
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Quote Originally Posted by polo1665 View Post
    I don't think he was ever banned, although he may have banned himself for a time. Hope everthing is ok with him.
    That is what I thought too. Sometimes a man just needs a break. He is super knowledgeable about many things, so I read his posts when I find them.

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

You got plenty of people here pulling for you FWJ.

I know your a fighter and will make a good run of it.

soundguy

Tractor
    Kubota L3130DT, Kubota L185DT, JD LX277

FWJ, we are all pulling for you.

You wil lbe in our my thoughts and prayers.
    I suffer from MPD...Multiple Project Disorder

Tractor
    New Holland TC29DA, John Deere 455D

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    Though I am still able to get in my tractors, I know my time is limited. It initially took me years to get back on my feet so to speak, but with age it is all going away.

I can only echo what Roy said and completely agree with, "Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning."... later the trap door opened again, (and ... again, and ... again for myself.). I am now to a point where I can do some things though greatly reduced and appreciate every day I am given.

Not that you need or want it, but you have my empathy and encouragement.
    FWJ: Like it or not I agree with TripleR. I too have had a couple of more bouts with my life changing event(s). The most recent a 4 day hospitalization over this
    July 4th "weekend". One just has to keep on moving the best one can as long as one can. My positive thoughts and prayers for/to you and yours. Jay

PS: Your posts and PM's sent to me when I was "not in a good place" had a far greater positive impact on me than you will ever realize. Thank you. Hang in there- Jay
    NH TC29DA with 14LA and HD QA 60" bucket, weighted R-1's, FOPS, CCM M-160 (58") Tiller, Tebben MD 60" Rotary Cutter, Woods LR 108 (96") Landscape Rake, FEL cutting edge and tooth bar, Woods GB60 (60") Box Blade, Wallenstein BXM32

1995 John Deere 455 Diesel with 48" mower, MC 519 Cart with PowerVac

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Alot of us here and on other sites are much better off for knowing you and we all no matter what was or is in the past will be praying for a complete recovery.
    Jack

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
    A bumble bee is considerably faster than a tractor.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

FWJ , I will be praying for your rapid recovery but as many have said...push forward, this too will pass and you can will yourself to conquer this temporary set back...God Bless...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Keep looking up FWJ. Laughter is a good medicine - find some good comedy films and watch until your side aches, and your eyes water. God bless you and yours.
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast