Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #21  
Best wishes for a speedy recovery FWJ. A lot of people here on TBN are pulling for you.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #22  
I'm glad to see you on here again. I was a bit concerned when I PM'd you a while back and never got a reply, then checked to see the last time you were on and thought it was strange that it had been so long. Just so you know, a lot of us are thinking of you. Good luck and best wishes.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #23  
Best wishes for a speedy recovery FWJ. A lot of people here on TBN are pulling for you.

Bill praying and wishing the BEST FOR YOU !
Get Well Soon !

Boone

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #24  
I don't think he was ever banned, although he may have banned himself for a time. Hope everthing is ok with him.

That is what I thought too. Sometimes a man just needs a break. He is super knowledgeable about many things, so I read his posts when I find them.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #25  
You got plenty of people here pulling for you FWJ.

I know your a fighter and will make a good run of it.

soundguy

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #26  
FWJ, we are all pulling for you.

You wil lbe in our my thoughts and prayers.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #27  
Though I am still able to get in my tractors, I know my time is limited. It initially took me years to get back on my feet so to speak, but with age it is all going away.

I can only echo what Roy said and completely agree with, "Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning."... later the trap door opened again, (and ... again, and ... again for myself.). I am now to a point where I can do some things though greatly reduced and appreciate every day I am given.

Not that you need or want it, but you have my empathy and encouragement.

FWJ: Like it or not I agree with TripleR. I too have had a couple of more bouts with my life changing event(s). The most recent a 4 day hospitalization over this
July 4th "weekend". One just has to keep on moving the best one can as long as one can. My positive thoughts and prayers for/to you and yours. Jay

PS: Your posts and PM's sent to me when I was "not in a good place" had a far greater positive impact on me than you will ever realize. Thank you. Hang in there- Jay

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #28  
Alot of us here and on other sites are much better off for knowing you and we all no matter what was or is in the past will be praying for a complete recovery.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #29  
FWJ , I will be praying for your rapid recovery but as many have said...push forward, this too will pass and you can will yourself to conquer this temporary set back...God Bless...

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #30  
Keep looking up FWJ. Laughter is a good medicine - find some good comedy films and watch until your side aches, and your eyes water. God bless you and yours.