Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #31  
Every post pretty well covered it ... same here, I truly enjoy your knowledge that you have shared with all of us ... In fact when I see your username I've got to check it out!! Get well and keep us posted.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #32  
Bill, have been thinking about you from time to time then noticed this morning a post from you. Not what we'd like to hear but good knowing you're still around.

Spend a lot of time on another forum that has a number of members that know you from this and other forums. I posted the info about you and now see several have logged on here and expressed their concern and gratitude for the encouraging things you've done for them.

Hope things in your life will improve and I's sure you're getting the best of care your family can give. All the best to you.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #33  
I was going to post this very thing today... I was worried! I just picked up a 150 and wondering what I would do without him as a resource for advice. Hope things get better for you soon FWJ.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #34  
FWJ--glad you're still with us. Keep on fighting.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #35  
Sorry to hear about your struggles,wish you all the best.And know that your presence here is missed.God bless you,battle on.It's the only way to beat it.
Brian

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #36  
FWJ- keep your faith, don't let discouragement keep you down. I too have been there (Heart Problems). It can be a challenge but, I know that God will take care of everything!

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #37  
Thanks one and all. There's a couple folks who replied that I know went through more than what I have so far and kept it all in perspective. Trying hard to do the same. This is the 3rd time in my life that I went through an event wasn't supposed to survive. That alone makes me realize just how blessed I am. Then I start totaling up the multitudes of great friends.....

Got a great grandson due in December. I'm planning on sticking around so I can hang out with him.

Thanks everyone.

Bill

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #38  
You'll be back in that tractor seat before you know it. Good luck and prayers are with you for a great recovery...

John

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #39  
Got a great grandson due in December. I'm planning on sticking around so I can hang out with him.

Bill

Always set goals!

and, just a thought, when your trap door comes, you get to try your wings!

Best of luck.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #40  
Howdy folks...

If things take a turn for the worse, I've instructed family to contact SouNdguy.

Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning.

Bill

Bill,

Glad you're still with us. I had been wondering...

You are now in my prayers sir.

Be well,
David