Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #1  

Elkins45

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800
I just noticed I haven't seen any posts from him in a while and his profile shows his last activity was in late April. I know he does commercial mowing so he may just be really busy, but I did notice his absence. Anybody have any info?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #2  
Been wondering what happened to Bill myself lately. Hope his health is ok. I know he wasn't getting along too great there for awhile. I thought he had turned the mowing business completely over to his son? hopefully he comes back and gives us an update and starts posting again on a regular basis.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #3  
Not sure...

I know he was absent for a while before, and then he came back.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #5  
Not sure...

I know he was absent for a while before, and then he came back.

If I have my mind straight, (which is always open to inquiry) I believe it was he who was banned from the site a couple years back. This might explain his first absence. Do not think he was banned once more.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #6  
i've talked with him on and off the forum. not in the past few weeks mind you. I'll email him later today. he's had some health issues..

soundguy

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #7  
If I have my mind straight, (which is always open to inquiry) I believe it was he who was banned from the site a couple years back. This might explain his first absence. Do not think he was banned once more.

Maybe...Not sure...

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #8  
he doesn't show up as banned...

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #9  

I don't think he was ever banned, although he may have banned himself for a time. Hope everthing is ok with him.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #10  
Well he is back and writing about the horse and his daughter, noticed his letter yesterday?