Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: Smartest thing I ever did...

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    Congratulations on your marriage, I am sure she feels the same way. In a couple of months my wife and I will celebrate our 49th year together and 45th wedding anniversary.
    TripleR and David...congratulations to you both....Looks like we all married Up...LOL

My Mrs. and I just celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary and our 52nd year together ...We were 15 yrs. old when we went steady in high school and then we got married when we were both 19 yrs. old...

I ditto what Triple R said....it goes fast..." Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end..those were the days "

Mary Hopkin Those were the days - YouTube
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Moss wife and I will have 35 years 9/2. As others have said it goes quick and if you do it right it gets stronger as time goes on.
    Congratulations !!

Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    TripleR and David...congratulations to you both....Looks like we all married Up...LOL

My Mrs. and I just celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary and our 52nd year together ...We were 15 yrs. old when we went steady in high school and then we got married when we were both 19 yrs. old...

I ditto what Triple R said....it goes fast..." Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end..those were the days "

I sure know I did, I didn't have a job or own a car and my wife to be knew it would be years before I finished my education. I actually advised her against marrying me, but thankfully she did; great woman and I'm a lucky man as are we all.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

I'm a lucky man as are we all.
    You can say that again...and again...I agree...I'm sure glad she put up with me all these years...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

We were married in August 1971. My Wife and I will be married 41 years in a few weeks. Two Children, 4 Grandchildren, many hard times and many good times throughout those years. But one thing that I can honestly state:. I am "In LOVE" with her more now than ever. Here's wishing everyone the same.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

I've been married soo long I don't remember when I was single!!
    Kubota grand L 3130; 723 loader; Hinged back Box Scraper; 7' HD Back Blade; Tooth Bar; PHD w/ 9 & 12 Inch Auger; PEC; Carryall

Tractor
    NONE RITE NOW SOLD MY BOTA 04/28/15

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    TripleR and David...congratulations to you both....Looks like we all married Up...LO

Big Congrats to All !

Bob a marriage licence was probably $ 7 back then .

Boone
    2 CHRONICLES 7 : 14 (KJV)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12