Smartest thing I ever did...

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #1  

MossflowerWoods

Tractor
Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, Gravely 60" ZTR Mower. Stihl MS290 (selling), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & 2010 F-350 6.4 PSD snowplow truck
19 years ago today on Anini Beach in Kuai Hawaii I married my wife Nan.

She raised my young son and blessed me with 3 daughters, and she is homeschooling them! She got me back into Church many years ago and has supported all of my crazy ideas including going back in the military in 2003 on the eve of war, and moving out to 51 acres and a tiny ramshackle modular home. Heck the stump grinder was her idea! She rides a 1200 Custom Sportster Harley and she shoots a mean game of pool.

She & her daughters constantly make me want to be a better man.

She has a saying. "Love is a verb, it is not what you say, it is what you do..." I love her very much.

Be well all,
David

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #2  
Congratulations on your marriage, I am sure she feels the same way. In a couple of months my wife and I will celebrate our 49th year together and 45th wedding anniversary.

/ Smartest thing I ever did...
Congratulations on your marriage, I am sure she feels the same way. In a couple of months my wife and I will celebrate our 49th year together and 45th wedding anniversary.

RRR,
That is AWESOME! We had a 50th anniversary at Church Sunday ad on Facebook I just told my wife I'm looking forward to our 50th...

We've been together since 1989...

David

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #4  
Congratulations David! That's a long time for her to put up with you, she must be a saint or :wonderwoman:!
Been loving mine for 38 years and married nearly 37, things and the nature of the relationship change but the feelings grow stronger.;)

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #5  
RRR,
That is AWESOME! We had a 50th anniversary at Church Sunday ad on Facebook I just told my wife I'm looking forward to our 50th...

We've been together since 1989...

David

It will happen sooner than you think and I'm sure you will be as happy and thankful as my wife and I, toppop52 said it well it does change and grow stronger.

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #6  
Congrats!
If you work at it it only gets better. This year we celebrated our 7th anniversary and 28 years of marriage. Looking forward to our 8th anniversary (and 32 years), however unless medicine gets markedly better I don't hold out much hope for a 50th (and 200 years).

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #7  
Congrats David.

Happy Aniversary. :thumbsup:

/ Smartest thing I ever did...
Congrats!
If you work at it it only gets better. This year we celebrated our 7th anniversary and 28 years of marriage. Looking forward to our 8th anniversary (and 32 years), however unless medicine gets markedly better I don't hold out much hope for a 50th (and 200 years).

:confused2: New math? Married on Feb 29th? Just curious...

Be well,
David

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #9  
I just celebrated my 3rd anniversary and couldn't be happier. Congrats to you MFW. I really like the leap year math. Good stuff